The other day I posted a relevant article re blogged by one of my
study subjects fellow bloggers Dresden Codak. And so I’m going to return the favorite by using one of his images without his permission! Hooray for the internet!
all mostly seriousness, I remember somewhere on the blagosphere someone calling Dresden Codak a hypocrit for decrying portrayals of women in comics while himself depicting naked cyber babes. THIS WILL NOT STAND!
If memory stands, his point was in reference to recent issues like Catwoman flashing her boobs while back flipping out of a window. In such an event, having your suit unzipped like that provides no strategical advantage. Context BUSTED.
Compare that situation to the one above, one of the few times Dresden Codak’s protagonist Kim is shown without clothes. In it, she is changing clothes, and barely even grants side boob. Context CONFIRMED. Plus, I’m pretty sure this is the first time we get to see the full extent of her cybernetic body, so it’s not just skin for skin sake. It’s for SCIENCE.
- erikhowlett likes this
- halfpintscorner likes this
- eclecticbibliophile likes this
- mmacaulay-s reblogged this from tsast
- mmacaulay-s likes this
- gyrrakavian likes this
- toreap likes this
- luckywanderboy likes this
- mychaloh likes this
- alliknowalliknow likes this
- mediumunicycle reblogged this from tsast
- paexie likes this
- worsethandetroit likes this
- ampthetv reblogged this from rude-mechanicals
- jennhoney likes this
- goldenchance likes this
- electric-itachi reblogged this from yuliobot
- yuliobot reblogged this from rude-mechanicals
- i-killed-dr-sex likes this
- whiskey-cupcakes likes this
- cassismycopilot likes this
- robotsarehot likes this
- littlebittything likes this
- tsast posted this